[Rocks-Discuss] No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding

Aijun Wang wajchina at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:48:39 PDT 2011

In order to hidden the followint warning,you should add "*ForwardX11Trusted
yes*" line into /etc/ssh/ssh_config.

Warning: untrusted X11 forwarding setup failed: xauth key data not generated
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.

and,I suggest rocks set "*ForwardX11Trusted    yes*" as defaults in
/etc/ssh/ssh_config.

--
Engine