[Rocks-Discuss] User addition and deletion after upgrade

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Oct 25 05:36:49 PDT 2009

On the new cluster, I've got the upgrade done but I've seen some
oddities.  Our system utilizes the campus LDAP for authentication and we
have users organized into groups that are tied to queue
catagories/capabilities.

Upon upgrading, and in bringing forward the restore roll from the 5.1
install, a bunch of users now have different uid and gid from the ones
assigned during the 5.1 install, AND, there are a couple of nagging
duplicates that reappear... daily.  I've no doubt this is a database
issue, but, is there a rocks incantation I've missed that can help with
this?

Thanks, Gerry