[Rocks-Discuss] viz roll for Rocks 5.2 and 32-bit machines

Stephen Furlani stephen.furlani at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 04:40:39 PDT 2009

I'm doing proof-of-concept and currently running ROCKS 5.0, OS roll 5.2,
with Viz roll 5.0 and SAGE 3.0a over some Pentium boxes.  Just make sure
you're reading the right documentation because the syntax has changed
significantly.

--
-Stephen Furlani
*I'm moving to a new email*
stephen.furlani at gmail.com
Please update your address books, thanks!